Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nothing better to do on a snowy day...

Since it was snowing yesterday I had nothing better to do than bake. I was looking all over the internet for different recipes. The one I finally decided to make was pumpkin whoopie pies with a cream cheese filling (http://ohmysugarhigh.com/mini-pumpkin-whoopie-pies-with-cream-cheese-filling/). Before I found this recipe I had no clue what a whoppie pie was. The best way I can describe it is it’s almost like an Oreo Cakester. Overall the whoopie pies were good, but I would definitely add a little more pumpkin and make them thinner next time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really look good and in fact today I was looking for a pumpkin scone recipe in my Tea Time magazine. Keep baking!!!!

    ReplyDelete